Staffing by Certified Caregivers
Tucson Senior Services (TSS) has the certified caregivers available to meet your needs in the greater Tucson area. We provide staff for individual clients recovering from surgery, illness, injuries, and families in need of respite care as they go on vacation.
Tucson Senior Services also provides short-term and long-term staffing solutions for assisted living homes and senior care facilities. Finding the properly credentialed staff isn’t always easy, which is why TSS is here to offer a helping hand. When you have a staff shortage, TSS can help fulfill your staffing needs while you search for a permanent replacement. We can also offer assistance when staff calls out sick suddenly or takes vacation time so you don’t find yourself short-handed.
The TSS promise is that we will provide the best certified caregivers to assist you, your loved one, or your care home clients. Every applicant at TSS undergoes a qualification process that includes background checks, skills testing, and license verification to ensure good standing with the , and verification of work history.
Whatever your staffing needs, TSS tailors our staffing services to meet the evolving needs of your family or business. We offer services for the following:
- Seniors living independently.
- Seniors residing in assisted living facilities.
- Adults with developmental disabilities and special needs.
- Senior caregivers including family members.
- Care facilities in need of certified caregivers to meet staffing needs.
Simply contact us at (520) 664-6125 or click on the “Contact Us Today” button below.
In-Home Care by Certified Caregivers
A certified caregiver from TSS supports you or your loved one in completing basic tasks. Their main duties include helping with light housekeeping, personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, cooking, preparing meals, administration of medications or medication reminders, and following care plans.
Before we begin, TSS will complete an assessment to learn about you or your loved one’s needs. We review the services we offer prior to scheduling a certified caregiver in your home. We will work with you, your family, and your healthcare providers to create a care plan to meet your specific needs.
Our in-home, certified caregivers help with everyday activities from personal care to encouraging daily physical activity. We care for you like you are family at TSS!
Short-Term & Long-Term Staffing
Tucson Senior Services coordinates caregivers for senior care and assisted living facilities in need of staffing solutions. Tucson Senior Services has certified caregivers available to meet your business’s needs with an exceptional level of attention. At TSS, we staff caregivers for clients for a number of reasons such as:
- Staff Illness
- Staff Vacation Coverage
- Staff Shortages
- Short-Term Care Assistance
- Long-Term Care Assistance
A certified caregiver supports our clients in completing basic tasks including:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care such as Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Cooking and Meal Preparation
- Administration of Medications and Medication Reminders
- Following Care Plans
Tucson Senior Services begins with an assessment to learn about your business needs. We then review the services our certified caregivers are able to provide. We work with you and your staff to follow care plans for each of your clients.
Our certified caregivers go through a qualification process that ensures your clients and business get the best, quality care available for the short term or for the long run. With extra help from TSS, you know you will meet staffing requirements and regulations while having the ability to provide top-notch care for all of your clients and meet their individual needs. Whether your business needs staffing assistance for short-term senior care or long-term care assistance, TSS is here to help!
Certified Caregiver Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of TSS certified caregivers include light housekeeping, personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, cooking, preparing meals, administration of medications or medication reminders, and following care plans. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving as a companion to clients.
- Assisting with coordinating transportation.
- Managing medication.
- Preparing meals.
- Interpersonal skills such as exceptional patience and listening.
- Performing light housekeeping duties (e.g., keeping room clean, laundry, etc.)
- Providing bathing and dressing assistance.
- Observing and reporting changes in condition to family or supervisors.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities.
- Following a care plan.
- Communicating with families, co-workers, and supervisors regarding care.
- Assisting with showers and toileting.
- Assisting with transfer and mobility needs.
- Assisting with shopping and running errands.
- Maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment.
The founders of Tucson Senior Care have more than 25 years of caregiver and training experience in Southern Arizona. With an Assisted Living Manager Certification through the , our leadership has real-world care experience and a background leading some of the largest, most exclusive care facilities in Arizona. You can rest assured that your loved one or clients will get the best in care from TSS. Remember, your care is our priority!